The goal of Tadiso, Inc. is to maintain an environment of care that embodies dignity and respect for our patients. We educate you about the disease of addiction and treatment options. Our highly-trained staff members attend relevant training and educational programs to remain current on all treatment methods and utilize the best practices and ethics of treatment.
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration
- The Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Programs (BDAP)
Board of Directors
- Edmund Effort, D.D.S., President
- Clarence F. Curry, Vice President
- Andrew N. Wimbish, CPA, PLLC, Treasurer
- Theodore Towns, Ph.D., Secretary
- Ms. Antoniette M. Weston
- Ms. Janet Yuhasz
- Morris Harper, M.D.